Copyright Inflatables Of The Northshore. All rights reserved.
ONE DAY RENTALS:
The inflatable will be set up and ready to go no later than the start time. Pickup will occur the evening of the rental date
The strive to have our inflatables set up set up and ready to go on Friday and pickup will occur Sunday evening to ensure our customers receive the maximum amount of time with the inflatable and that the inflatable is ready for use for their event.
In-Park Rentals and Events
As we currently do not do park rentals, we do offer more flexible delivery and pickup times for churches and other events. We offer discounts on multiple inflatables. Call for a custom price quote.
Reservations & Deposits
All reservations require a $40 non-refundable deposit. We accept credit or debit cards via Square. We will also accept a check for the deposit if you do not have a credit or debit card available. The remaining balance is due upon delivery and can be paid with cash or credit card. our drivers do not carry change.
You may cancel your reservation and receive a credit for one year. If you cancel less than 10 days from the event, you will forfeit your deposit.
Inclement Weather Policy
We are willing to deliver rain or shine, but If the chance of rain is 70% or greater, you have the option to reschedule or cancel and receive a credit of your deposit for one year. We reserve the right to cancel the rental if there is a chance that severe weather could make unsafe conditions or damage our equipment.
Rental Contract and Liability Release
All rentals SHALL require an adult signature on a rental contract and liability release. At your request, we will e-mail you a copy of the form to review.
Negligence & Abuse
You shall be responsible for any theft, damage, or cleaning costs not related to ordinary use or wear and tear, which includes (but is not limited to) cutting or tearing of the vinyl or netting, damage due to overturning, overloading, exceeding rated capacities, improper use, abuse, or using non-approved items such as silly string, confetti, toys, baby oil, food & drink, candy, paint, soap, etc. All of our equipment is commercial quality and will not be damaged by normal use.
WARNING: Silly String causes permanent damage to inflatables. You should not have silly string at your party if you plan to have an inflatable. Even trace amounts of dry silly string on kid’s clothes can cause permanent staining. You will be responsible for any damage caused by silly string which could involve complete replacement of the inflatable!!!
Safety Rules & Operating Instructions
The inflatable must be supervised at all times by a designated operator who is responsible for the safe operation of the inflatable and enforcing the following rules:
• Sort riders by size and weight.
• No shoes, eyeglasses, belts, jewelry, or any sharp objects.
• NO USING SILLY STRING OR CONFETTI ON, NEAR, OR IN THE INFLATABLE!!!
• No food, drinks, candy, gum, animals, toys, trinkets, or other objects.
• No putting baby oil, soap, or any other substances on the inflatable.
• No putting water on dry-use inflatables. ($100 labor/cleaning fee)
• No climbing on (or bouncing against) the walls, bumpers, roof, or netting.
• No flips, diving, piling, wrestling, drop kicks, rough play, or bodily contact of any kind.
• No running or jumping onto or off of the inflatable. No playing on the entrance step.
• No jumping, diving, or flipping down the slide. No climbing on or running up the slide. Riders must go down feet-first in a seated position, one-at-a-time.
• Do not slide down until the landing area is clear of other riders.
• No riders who are pregnant, physically or mentally impaired, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or have a medical condition that would prevent participation.
• No moving or altering the inflatable, the anchoring system, or any of it’s accessories.
• Spectators and waiting riders must stay back at least 3 feet from the inflatable.
Maximum Occupancy & Weight Limits
Unless otherwise posted on the inflatable, maximum occupancy is as follows:
Bounce Houses: 10 Slides: 3 Combos: 6
The weight limit is 200 pounds per person.
If the inflatable starts to loose air, instruct the players to exit. For slides, have the children slide down or climb down the ladder if less than half way up. Assist the children in exiting. Some inflatables have emergency exits or detachable roofs.
It is important to walk around and check the inflatable every 30 minutes. Make sure the blower motor remains securely attached and operating properly, the blower tube is not kinked, the anchoring straps and stakes are secure, and the GFI outlet remains operational.
Inclement Weather Procedures:
It is not safe to operate the inflatable when there is rain, lighting, thunder, or winds in excess 20 MPH. Remove riders and deflate the unit by unplugging the blower and opening all zippers.